For students attending the Joint Master's Programme in Health Informatics External funds
If you will be collecting data for your Degree Project at a university that is not on the partner university list, you might consider applying for external funds. Please note that most of the information is in Swedish.
- Carl Erik Levins travel grant. Information and application in Swedish.
- Erasmus+ Traineeship scholarship (only valid in certain countries)
- Göteborgs universitet has compiled a vast list of possible scholarships to apply for (in English)
- Karolinska Institutet Foundation Scholarships
- Länsstyrelsen (The County Administrative Board) has a good database to search through (in Swedish)
- Medicinska Föreningens samstiftelse för studieresor
- The Nordic Africa Institute
- Through SEB you can find scholarships for travel (“resa”) and medical research (”medicinsk forskning”), in Swedish: http://www.stiftelseansokan.se/ http://stiftelsemedel.se/companylist/
- A few scholarships can be found through Uppsala Universitet