Karolinska Institutet offers many career-related events and initiatives. Here you will find an overview of a calendar of career events at KI by, for example, organised us, the library, KI Innovations and others. Take the opportunity and join our activities during your studies and work at KI. It is your career - your future!
Calendar with career related activities at KI
Here you will find an overview of events organized by Career Service and many others at KI. All the events are in English unless stated otherwise.
NOTE: Some events organized in Swedish may only be visible on the Swedish version of this page.
Are you missing any activities or are interested in arranging a career event yourself and would like our support - please contact us!
Overview of Career Service's activities
You can find our activities among the automatic calendar above.
Events may be added during the year, so keep an eye on this page or sign up to our newsletter to stay updated.
In general you can expect some of the following:
- 1:1 meetings with KI Career Service for PhD students, postdocs and early career researchers (BSc and MSc students are referred to the study guidance councilors of their programs, or the central study guidance councilors)
- Individual career coaching offers
- CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn review offers
- Doctoral course Career Skills for Scientists
- Internship program for PhD students, postdocs and early career researchers
- Workshops and check-ins with the bloggers of the Researcher Blogs at KI
- Mentoring related events
- Seminars or workshops on:
- Career Planning
- Soft Skills
- Finish on time (productivity tools)
- CV writing for non-academic jobs
- Job interviews