Karolinska Institutet Financial Hardship Scholarship
This scholarship is reserved for current KI students encountering financial hardship and difficulties to manage their tuition fee payment, due to consequences from unforeseen recent crises in the world.
Deadline for application is 30 May 2022.
There are a limited number of scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded to the applicants with the clearest motivation letter and budget. Priority will also be given to students who can motivate how the scholarship will help them to complete their studies.
You are eligible to apply if you are:
- a current student at Karolinska Institutet
- required to pay tuition fee for your studies at Karolinska Institutet
- in financial hardship due to, for instance consequences of a unforeseen recent national or international crises
- not a holder of a Swedish Institute Scholarship, KI Global Master Scholarship or another scholarship scheme covering your tuition fee
The application should confirm your hardship and the following should be included:
- a motivation letter, clearly showing how you have encountered financial hardship during your studies at Karolinska Institutet (max 1 page)
- a budget showing how the requested scholarship amount would compensate for this loss
- an official transcript of records from Ladok showing that you have taken at least 22,5 hp during previous semester at Karolinska Institutet
- requested reduction of the tuition fee payment for next semester (25%, 50%, 75%, 100% of the instalment)