Supervision for midwives, physicians and specialist nurses, 7.5 creditsHandledarutbildning för handledare inom kvinnors och barns hälsa, 7.5 hp
This course syllabus is valid from autumn 2020.
- Course code
- Course name
- Supervision for midwives, physicians and specialist nurses
- 7.5 credits
- Form of Education
- Contract education (credits)
- Main field of study
- Medical Education
- AV - Second cycle
- Grading scale
- Fail (U) or pass (G)
- Department of Women's and Children's Health
- Decided by
- Utbildningsnämnden KBH
- Decision date
- Revised by
- Education committee KBH
- Last revision
- Course syllabus valid from
- Autumn 2020
Specific entry requirements
- describe the theoretical background to different learning models, apply knowledge of feedback and communication in relation to various tutorial models
- reflect on the different roles of managers, students, the supervisor and responsibilities in the training program
- reflect on how different models can develop leadership and learning in the field
The examiner assesses if and how the absence from compulsory lectures/sessions can be handled.
Before the participant has participated in the compulsory lections/sessions or has completed extra assignments in accordance with the examiner's instructions, the study results cannot be finalized.
Course evaluation is conducted in accordance with guidelines established by the Committee on Education at the basic and advanced levels at the Karolinska Institutet.
Literature and other teaching aids
London : Kogan Page, 2001 - vi, 184 s. ISBN:0-7494-3612-3 (hft.) LIBRIS-ID:5564593 Library search