Q&A regarding the application

Question: How to translate non-English certificates? Is it sufficient to translate these on our own and provide the original or do they need to be translated from an official office?

Answer: If possible, all certificates should be in English. If you have old certificates in other languages than Swedish or English, attach the original together with your own translation. NB: can be a verified copy, as per instructions here.

Question: As the guidelines for submitted certificates state that a signature from the supervisor is necessary: Is it sufficient if a certificate was signed from an assistant?

Answer: Yes, as long as the certificate is printed on a letter with the institutional letterhead.

If you have any further questions, please contact your international coordinator, Giulia Grillo Mikrut.



Profile image

Giulia Grillo Mikrut

International coordinator
Profile image

Jurga Laurencikiene

Academic coordinator
Profile image

Malin Sandell

Student counsellor (For questions on transfer of credits)