Karolinska Institutet offers several exciting MOOCs on the platform edx.org.
Karolinska Institutet has ended the agreement with edX and all course material will be removed by May 19th 2021. Existing course certificates can be downloaded as long as the course is accessible on edX but for now there is no alternative platform. All course material will be archived.
Signing up is possible through the links below. Even after the starting date has passed the courses can still be audited.
- Introduction to Urology
- CARE: Introduction to Caregiving for Older Adults
- CARE: Supporting Older Adult Personal Care & Independence - Part 1 of 2
- CARE: Supporting Older Adult Personal Care & Independence - Part 2 of 2
- CARE: Age related diseases and disorders
- CARE: Promotion of Healthy Ageing
- The Ethics of Biomedicine
The starting date for these MOOCs has already past and the courses are now archived on edX. It is still possible to audit the courses including all the course material.
- eHealth - Opportunities and Challenges (updated course)
- Behavioral Medicine: A Key to Better Health (updated course)
- Explore Statistics with R (self-paced)
- An Introduction to Global Health
- Pragmatic Randomized Controlled Trials in Health Care (self-paced)
- Introduction to: Physical Examination and History Taking
- Systematic Innovation for Life Science
- From Brain to Symptom – Introduction to Neuroscientific Psychiatry