Q&A regarding the application

Question: How to translate non-English certificates? Is it sufficient to translate these on our own and provide the original or do they need to be translated from an official office?

Answer: If possible, all certificates should be in English. If you have old certificates in other languages than Swedish or English, attach the original together with your own translation. NB: can be a verified copy, as per instructions here.

Question: As the guidelines for submitted certificates state that a signature from the supervisor is necessary: Is it sufficient if a certificate was signed from an assistant?

Answer: Yes, as long as the certificate is printed on a letter with the institutional letterhead.

Question: Is a scanned and then printed PDF considered a hard copy, when it was printed and then signed and stamped from official site (like KIB)?

Answer: Yes, it is OK.

If you have any further questions, please contact your international coordinator, Giulia Grillo Mikrut.



Giulia Grillo Mikrut

International coordinator
UF Central Administration

Rachel Fisher

Academic coordinator
K2 Department of Medicine, Solna

Jonas Sundbäck

Academic coordinator
C1 Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology

Malin Sandell

Student counsellor (For questions on transfer of credits)
Division for Administrative Support
C7 Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics