For students attending the Master's Programme in Biomedicine Q&A

Q&A about study abroad within the Master's programme in biomedicine

Q&A regarding the application

Question: How to translate non-English certificates? Is it sufficient to translate these on our own and provide the original or do they need to be translated from an official office?

Answer: If possible, all certificates should be in English. If you have old certificates in other languages than Swedish or English, attach the original together with your own translation. NB: can be a verified copy, as per instructions here.

Question: As the guidelines for submitted certificates state that a signature from the supervisor is necessary: Is it sufficient if a certificate was signed from an assistant?

Answer: Yes, as long as the certificate is printed on a letter with the institutional letterhead.

Question: Is a scanned and then printed PDF considered a hard copy, when it was printed and then signed and stamped from official site (like KIB)?

Answer: Yes, it is OK.

If you have any further questions, please contact your international coordinator, Giulia Grillo Mikrut.



Giulia Grillo Mikrut, International Coordinator
Campus Flemingsberg: Alfred Nobels Allé 10, 4th floor, campus Flemingsberg - by appointment only (please mail or call to book a time).
Campus Solna: Berzelius väg 3, 5th floor
Tel. 08-524 867 90

Jurga Laurencikiene, Academic Coordinator
Tel.: 08-524 834 65

Jonas Sundbäck, Chairman of BIONK
Tel.: 08-524 867 68

Malin Sandell
Study Advisor/ Programme Administrator
(For questions on transfer of credits)

Content reviewer: