Translational Physiology and Pharmacology 2023-2024
Courses for incoming exchange students in Translational Physiology and Pharmacology
To be accepted as an exchange student at Karolinska Institutet you must be enrolled at a higher education institution that has a written exchange agreement with Karolinska Institutet for the specific study programme of interest. Exchange students should be selected and nominated by their home institution, however the final decision on admission is made by Karolinska Institutet.
To find the syllabus for the course or project you are interested in, follow the link to the course syllabus archive below. Enter the course code that is found right before the course title listed on this page.
Find your course or rotation syllabus
All courses are full-time courses and require at least 40 hours of work per week. The courses are given in blocks, and a student can only attend one course at a time. One study week is equivalent to 1.5 ECTS credits. The performance will be graded in accordance with the grading scale of the course, and upon request the ECTS grading scale, on the basis of the student’s fulfillment of the learning outcomes stated in the course syllabus.
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject area. In addition, please consult the course syllabuses for other specific requirements.
Courses offered during semester 3 in the curriculum (autumn semester)
- 4FF005 Applied physiology and pharmacology - research project 1, 7.5 ECTS credits
- 4FF006 Applied physiology and pharmacology - research project 2, 7.5 ECTS credits
Research-oriented project (spring semester)
- 2EE124 Research project in translational physiology and pharmacology for incoming students, 30 ECTS credits
- 1 May (for the autumn semester 2023, end of August to mid-January)
- 1 November (for the spring semester 2024, mid-January to the beginning of June)