With mentoring support, you will learn techniques and strategies that you can use to complete your studies more easily. Our mentor is a former study counsellor, and has an extensive experience of contact with students.
To take part of the support, you need to apply for support when studying with a disability.
You get support in these areas:
- Plan and structure your studies
- Getting started with tasks
- Interpret and understand instructions and assignments you received from teachers
- Study techniques and study habits
Here's what the mentor doesn't help with:
- A mentor is not an extra teacher
- Does not take responsibility for study assignments
- Does not proofread text
- Does not provide support in academic writing
Drop-in via Zoom
Drop-in via Zoom Thursdays at 12.00-13.30
The drop-in times are only for you who have started the mentoring support.
A video call during drop-in is approximately 15-20 minutes, where you can get help with shorter reconciliations or questions regarding your ongoing mentoring support.
Email your mentor if you want the link to the drop-in.