Student exchange reports
Before leaving Karolinska Institutet all incoming exchange students are asked to submit a written report on their experiences and impressions of the exchange period. The report is an important source of information for future exchange.
Writing the Exchange Report
The exchange report is written and submitted online. If you approve, the report will be published on KI's website. You can choose to publish your report with or without your name and e-mail address.
To log in, please use the registration number you received when you applied for exchange studies. Use the e-mail address you stated in your application.
The exchange report consists of a number of tabs. Each tab consists of suggested topics to discuss. Please feel free to write any additional comments suitable for each subject.
Please follow these instructions:
- You can copy and paste text from other programmes (e.g. Word), but you need to actively re-format the text by clicking on the HTML button for each of the tabs.
- Then you can re-format the actual text (e.g. bold etc., create paragraphs, headings and insert hyperlinks)
- To review the report prior to submitting it, click on "Save" and "Preview"
- Please do not use browser Google Chrome as it is not compatible. Suggested browsers are Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
- The exchange study report should be submitted before 1 September the following academic year after your exchange studies
- Login to submit your exchange study report
Win a Book
Each academic year, incoming exchange students have a chance to win a prize. Ten students will be rewarded with a book after submitting their exchange reports. Deadline to submit is 1 September.
Published Exchange Reports
For any questions or comments on the online exchange report, please contact the International Coordinatorfor your study programme.