Subject areas for executive and professional education
We offer professional education in a broad range of areas. If you have any questions about any of the courses below, or are interested in setting up any of these courses for staff in your organisation, please contact us: email@example.com.
Global and public health
Learn more about the challenges and solutions to global health issues. Acquire tools and skills on how to work to safeguard public health.
- Antimicrobial resistance and stewardship program
- Health assistance in humanitarian crisis
- Infectious disease control and prevention and public health emergency responses
- Bio-banking as a resource for medical research
- From data to action – using national quality registers in quality improvement
- Core concepts in global health and global burden of disease
- Health, gender and human rights
- Practical approaches to qualitative research - based on blended learning
Gain knowledge of strategies and best practices to improve health services at the primary care level and community level.
- Community based child care and family centred health care
- Diabetes for teams within primary care
Management & organisation
Develop greater insight into the challenges facing health care organizations, and how the evidence can help you develop approaches to be better able to address these challenges.
Learn more about dementia, the ageing of the brain, as well as treatment and care of the elderly and on the healthy aging.
Specialist courses for physicians
- Clinical course in Paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition
- Uro-oncology, tumours of the urinary tract and male genitals
- Acute kidney injury and chronic kidney disease
- Dialysis treatment
- Immune-mediated glomerular disease
- Kidney transplantation
- Core concepts in palliative medicine – the dying patient
Midwifery maternity care – antenatal care
Care during labour and birth, postpartum care and sexual/contraceptive counseling. Based on the philosophy of women-centered care with an emphasis on communication skills.
Gain knowledge and techniques in translational medicine to promote enhancements in the global healthcare system.
Medical technology and diagnostics
Improve your capabilities and expertise to support the development of medical devices and diagnostics.