Subject areas for executive and professional education
We offer professional education in a broad range of areas. Many of our courses are customised courses, which give your employees access to the latest advances in medical science and research, on your own terms. The courses below are not currently open for open enrollment, but if you are interested in setting up any of these courses for staff in your organisation, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global and public health
Learn more about the challenges and solutions to global health issues. Acquire tools and skills on how to work to safeguard public health.
- Antimicrobial resistance and stewardship program
- Health assistans in humanitarian crisis
- Infectious disease control and prevention and public health emergency responses
- Bio-banking as a resource for medical research
- From data to action – using national quality registers in quality improvement
- Core concepts in global health and global burden of disease
- Health, gender and human rights
- Training programmes for professionals promoting innovation and renewal within the public sector in Sub-Saharan Africa
Gain knowledge of strategies and best practices to improve health services at the primary care level and community level.
- Community based child care and family centred health care
- Diabetes practice for specialists
Management & organisation
Develop greater insight into the challenges facing health care organizations, and how the evidence can help you develop approaches to be better able to address these challenges.
Learn more about dementia, the ageing of the brain, as well as treatment and care of the elderly and on the healthy aging.
Specialist courses for physicians
- Clinical course in Paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition
- Uro-oncology, tumours of the urinary tract and male genitals
- Acute kidney injury and chronic kidney disease
- Dialysis treatment
- Immune-mediated glomerular disease
- Kidney transplantation
- Core concepts in palliative medicine – the dying patient
Midwifery maternity care – antenatal care
Care during labour and birth, postpartum care and sexual/contraceptive counseling. Based on the philosophy of women-centered care with an emphasis on communication skills.
Learn about tumor biology; risk factors, diagnosis and treatment of common cancer types. Gain att better understanding of tumor biology, the biological mechanisms underlying tumor initiation, growth and progression and of recent and emerging cancer drugs.
Master’s courses and clinical specialisation in the following field.
Gain knowledge and techniques in translational medicine to promote enhancements in the global healthcare system.
Medical technology and diagnostics
Improve your capabilities and expertise to support the development of medical devices and diagnostics.
Click below to see our available courses.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you can't find what you are looking for.