Programme study counsellors - Global Programmes
Programme study counsellors can help you navigate the rules and requirements of your programme and on issues related to student life. Communication with them is confidential.
How can a programme study counsellor help you?
The programme study counsellor can guide you concerning:
- Eligibility for advancing onto a higher term
- Interruption of studies
- Resumption of studies
- Planning your future studies
- Study techniques
- Student social issues
Programme study counsellors work under confidentiality according to Swedish law. Any private information you pass on to a programme study counsellor stays between the two of you, unless you give permission for the information to be passed on.
Study councelor Cecilia Forssman
Visiting address: Berzelius väg 3 plan 5
- Molecular Techniques in Life Science (Student counselling for this programme is handled by KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
Study councelor Åsa Lycke
Visiting address: Scheele-Laboratoriet, Nobels Väg 13
Study councelor Malin Sandell
Visiting address: Tomtebodavägen 18A, floor 3
- Global Health
- Public Health Sciences
- Public Health in Disasters
- Health Informatics
- Health Economics, Policy and Management