Studying abroad

Many universities require vaccination and medical certificates. Find out what medical requirements the university you are visiting has, and if they have specific forms.

Before departure

Medical certificate

Student Wellbeing Centre is not able to help you with a medical certificate, so you will have to obtain it from a medical professional who provide medical certificates for studying abroad.

Supplementary vaccinations

The cost of the certificates may vary depending on the requirements of the university you are visiting.

It is advisable to plan well ahead, since it may take some time before vaccinations, titration and x-ray results are ready and your certificate is issued.

Upon returning to Sweden

Upon your return to Sweden, please remember that you must be screened for MRSA before taking up your work-study placement (VFU). MRSA screening is done by the Student Wellbeing Centre.

Contact Student Wellbeing Centre.

Content reviewer: