Insurance for Students

What insurance coverage you have as a student.

Personal Injury Insurance

According to ch. Section 11 a of the Higher Education Ordinance, KI is responsible for ensuring that students at the university are insured for personal injury.

Information on the scope and conditions of the insurance as well as a form for reporting claims can be found on Kammarkollegiet's website.

Insurance when studying abroad

It is important that you have comprehensive insurance coverage throughout your stay abroad. Read more about what to think about before the exchange.

Contact information for questions about your study situation

Program Director, Examiner, Study Advisor, see course web

Student Representative

Coordinator for Student Rights

Coordinator for Students with Disabilities