About Executive and Professional Education
Karolinska Institutet offers competence development for health care professionals in areas such as global & public health, primary care, dentistry and management & organisation. The courses are led by leading experts, based on the latest research and are designed to advance your practice of health care and improve your patient outcomes.
Flexible online learning or onsite training
- The courses can be full-time or part-time, online or onsite on campus in Sweden or elsewhere.
- We offer customised training, designed to meet organisational needs, or open enrolment courses.
Enhanced skills from leading experts
- The courses are designed and led by leading experts and master clinicians to increase your skills and improve your patient outcomes and maximise benefits to your organisation.
- Participants are provided with enhanced skills and tools based on the latest research.
- Courses are informative, collaborative and use a participatory teaching modality designed to maximise learning and interaction with peers and tutors.
Professional education in the form of contract education
Executive and professional education accommodates the needs for competence development within an organisation. In Sweden competence development at higher education institutions is delivered in the form of "contract education". Contract education means that executive and professional education courses can only be commissioned and paid for by a legal entity, a company, organisation or the equivalent.
For further information or inquiries, please contact us.
- Detailed information about contract education can be found in the ordinance on contract education at higher education institutions (2002:760), on the Swedish Council for Higher Education's website.
- Invoicing is made in SEK prior to course start. Value added tax (VAT) may be applicable, contact us for more information.
- Information about the terms and conditions that apply can be found here.