Scientific Approach and Methods for Quality Improvement 4, 1.5 creditsVetenskapligt förhållningssätt och metoder för kvalitetsutveckling 4, 1.5 hp
- Course code
- Course name
- Scientific Approach and Methods for Quality Improvement 4
- 1.5 credits
- Form of Education
- Higher Education, study regulation 2007
- Main field of study
- G2 - First cycle 2
- Grading scale
- Fail (U) or pass (G)
- Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology
- Decided by
- Programnämnd 6 (Biomedicinska analytikerprogrammet och Röntgensjuksköterskeprogrammet)
- Decision date
- Revised by
- Education committee CLINTEC
- Last revision
- Course syllabus valid from
- Autumn 2018
After completing the course, the student should be able to:
- show the ability to inform and teach different groups
- demonstrate the ability to identify their need for additional knowledge and to continuously develop their skills.
- show the ability to summarize science and present this in a poster
The course includes presenting its thesis at a radiological clinic and taking part in various ways to summarize and present science. In the course of the course, the student will be able to produce a poster.
Oral presentation of essay and the preparation of scientific records.
Achieved course goals are examined by certificate of presentation at the radiological clinic and submitted and approved scientific records.